The three components of the Califia Perfusion Simulator, are the Califia Patient Module (CPM), the Laptop Computer and the Touchscreen Monitor. Apply power to each component.
The CPM connects to the Laptop Computer using an ethernet cable. Two cables connect the Touchscreen Monitor to the laptop, an HDMI cable and a USB cable.
Processor (CPU): Intel Core i7 or higher
Minimum Processor Speed 2.5 GHz
Memory 16 GB
Operating System Windows 10 (64-bit)
Graphics Card 3D-rendering-capable such as NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060
Video RAM 6GB or more
Disk Space requirement 10 GB
Instructor’s Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080pixels
Video output ports: HDMI
Number of USB ports: 2
Ethernet ports: 1 wired & 1 wireless
Complete the following steps to install the Califia Simulator Program.
1. Log on as an administrator or as a user with administrator privileges.
2. For the best installation experience, it is strongly recommended that the computer’s
antivirus program is disabled.
3. Go to Settings > Apps > Remove Califia Simulator to uninstall existing software if
4. Locate and run the Setup.exe file for the new installation.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the Califia Simulator – default
settings are strongly recommended.
6. After installation, enable any virus detection programs that were previously
01what is CPMreplies 1